Thursday, August 18, 2005

L is for Lawfirm Disclaimer

Hi! Sorry to do this, but I want to give you a brief disclaimer before you follow a link from my website to some lawyer's website:


I DON'T RECCOMEND THESE GUYS.

I probably don't have anything against them personally, but you know, they ARE lawyers, after all.

And if I did have something against them, I might be careful not to say it, because I wouldn't want to defame them, and have them spend their spare time hunting me.
But either way, they make their living off the rape of men, so know that when you visit them, you are visiting the lion's den.

If you are thinking of retaining someone, imagine you are selling your life (and you are) like you buy a house: there may be two agent's involved, but they both really work for the other person, and in the end, you pay them both.

You might be able to tell their attitude towards men though by reviewing some of their posts and comments. Who is replying to them? Any clearly male-positive posts or comments? No? Hmmmm.

OK now on to the websites I linked...

NJ Law Blog: Divorce

NJ Family Law

Yours

-M

(p.s. this wasn't really posted on 18-Aug-05, but that is the date I put up my 'more about this blog' post, so it seems like a good neighborhood.)

1 comment:

Corboy and Demetrio said...

"I probably don't have anything against them personally, but you know, they ARE lawyers, after all." That should be enough to get your point! Thanks!